wooden cases with plastic layer , wooden pallets with plastic layer , steel strip.
within 1 month
ductile iron pipe repair clamps
This is SHANXI ASCENT INDUSTRIAL CO.,LTD,
Shanxi Ascent Industrial Co., Ltd. Located in Shanxi Province, China, is a professional manufacturer of ductile iron manhole covers, DI pipe fittings, Polymer concrete channels, DISA line products, scaffolding and accessories, electric parts, Counterweight etc. We have 15 years of experience in castings and have a good reputation in this field. Our products have won praises from customers worldwide.
Quality and Safety: We have implemented a strict and complete quality control system, which ensures that each product can meet the quality requirements of customers. Besides, all of our products have been strictly inspected before shipment. Our products have attained ISO9001:2008 certification.
Your Success, Our Glory: Our aim is to help customers realize their goals. We are making great efforts to achieve this win-win situation and sincerely welcome you to join us.
Packaging & Shipping
1.For elastic coupling
2.Securely and corrosion-resistant
3.For all metal pipes
4.Available of pipes with pressure
5.Simple for installation
6.No welding repuired
1.Ground & underground
2.Shipbuilding & seea oil platform
4.LPG & natural gas supply
1.Suitable for new installation and repairing. It could be dismantled and for repeated using.
2.Simple and quick for installation,no special tools or expertise required.
3.The stainless steel casing and lip sized sealing gasket could prevent internal & external chemical corrosion and acid-resistant.
4.Light and space,simple for installation even in an row space.
5.Multi-flex pipe coupling for repair work allows a max.inclined deviation of 10 degree.
6.Acts as a flexible compensator for shake and also damping the vibration.
7.The difference in dia. between the pipes to be joined maybe 4mm and the coupling is suitable for all kinds of metal pipes.
8.Fire-free when installation,by virtue of its lip sealing construction,the coupling is reliable within limited pressure.
1. Reply your enquiry within 12 working hours. 2. Experience staff answer all your question in fluent English. 3. Customized design is available. OEM and ODM are welcome. 4. Provide counter samples within 2-3 weeks according to your samples,drawing or design. 5. Samples are free of charge. 6. When you come to our office, we can pick up you at airport or hotel. 7. During the using our products, our customer service staff can answer any question about the quality and technology.
Ascent is a company who has some years experience in the casting market. We could supply the ductile iron manhole covers, manhole step, ductile iron pipe fittings, valves and also some kinds of OEM products. Our mainly market is in European, Middle East and also we regard the south East Asia and Africa as our important market. We have the good quality control system, competitive price and the good and quick response to our customer.
Payment Terms Usally the payment term we do is T/T 30% advanced, after recieved the copy of the documents and B/L the buyer pay the rest 70% of the total payment. After recived all the payment, we mail the original documents with B/L to the buyer. We also accept D/P at sight and L/C at sight. It does not mean that we do not accept any other payment terms. We can offer other payment terms based on your requirments after disscussed and agreed. So any inquires about payment terms are welcome to be disscussed with us. It is important to note that different payment terms means different price!